Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shopping for a Publisher

The Knight of Wands, book one in my paranormal romance series, is out shopping for a publisher while I work on book two (The Knight of Cups) with fingers tightly crossed (which, let me tell you, doesn't make typing easy). Meanwhile, I'm putting together my author's blog so I'm ready to ramp up the marketing machine as soon as I get a contract. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

The series will chronicle the romantic exploits of four KNIGHTS OF AVALON—the “drones” of an Amazonian faery culture ruled by a sadistic queen. In their mortal lives, the knights were Scottish nobles wounded in battle. The queen conscripts the fairest among the titled wounded to serve as her breeders and sexual slaves.

Each title in the series, named for one of the knights of the tarot (wands, cups, pentacles, and swords),  tells the story of one knight's redemption through his relationship with the heroine. The books will be smart, sexy, and infused with history, folklore, divination, and loads of heart and heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing smexy paranormals with a Celtic twist. Blogging about good books.